Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Restaurants On My Mind

My eyes feasted on various restaurants as we were looking for a place to dine-in last Sunday. I simply want to taste everything. From Chef d’ Angelo, Mangan Restaurant, to Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria. I haven't been to these restaurants. And it brought out the curious side of me. Let's see if I can visit all 3 within the next months.

Chef d’ Angelo is an Italian-American fast-service restaurant who became famous for its huge servings of chicken, pizza, pasta, burgers, salads, rice based meals and waffles.

source:official site

Mangan Restaurant offers Filipino dishes with ambience fit for your ideal Filipino dining experience. As I was searching for their site online, I found mixed good and bad reviews of the restaurant.
Joey Pepperoni Pizzeria serves a wide variety of food specializing on pizza and pasta at affordable prices.

-photo source-
Can't wait to taste them all!

2 comments:

Ebie said...

I would go for the perfect thin.

kikamz said...

i am in the mood for a pizza! maybe ill go grab frozen ones at the grocer later... hehe!