Tuesday, July 20, 2010

French Apple Crumble Pie

It's one of those days when you crave for something unusual. Good thing that there's a Cake House just right in front of our place. So what made this experience one of a kind? Well it was my husband who craved for some Apple Pie. Yeah, and we got something better.
enchie’s kitchen
Introducing: Cake2Go's French Apple Crumble Pie with Butterscotch
It was a choice between:  sugar free French Apple Crumble Pie - 680
sugar free Turtle Pie - 680
and they have more! (on my next food post)
enchie’s kitchen
I brewed some house blend Starbucks Coffee to match this chunky delight and perfect with  the pouring rain, a warm bed and a hug...

2 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Oh my..I love Cake2Go's Chocolate cake!! wahhh..nami-miss ko na yan..

ceemee said...

Wow! That's mouth-watering! I love cakes!