Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little More For Our Bedding

It's been almost a week since my last post on this site. I got sick over the weekend but I still went out in order to break the boredom. I went shopping for some new bed sheets by the way. At the department store, I browsed on sets of sheets, blankets and pillow cases. Well, my son voluntarily transferred his so-called toy kingdom out of the master's bedroom to the living room. I really waited for him to do it by himself. I don't want to force him because he is also learning. 

Well, now with his toys placed somewhere else, I was finally able to fix our room and make it more cozy. So as I was sharing earlier, I went to the mall to shop for new sheets. I took my time and look on some bed frames. The sales lady was also giving out info about bed bug prevention methods. Quite timely too, that info will come in handy. I didn't  rush on buying, I thought, if I can't find the right bedding, maybe it's a sign that I will find something better next time.  The mall was almost closing when I went for another round, and found in a corner Bedding by Esprit. And they have therapeutic slippers too. I gotta save up for the slipper though, I can't afford to buy everything in one night because I plan to buy 2 pairs. 1 for me and for my husband. All Esprit Home Bed-Linen, Duvet Covers and Pillow-cases, are 100% Mercerized Cotton Sateen. Original price was at Php5,000+, it went down to 3,000+ Queen set. It's quite a find. I don't mind spending a little more for comfort.

No comments: