Friday, July 30, 2010

FTF: Snack Time With Red Ribbon



I can't believe that I missed 2 FTFs already. When I thought that I can be a consistent participant, a busy life ahead came and crashed my momentum. Anyway, it's good to be able to post again. It's merienda time! or snack time. When I go shopping this is the only food I crave for. Red Ribbon's Regular Palabok. It's my favorite Palabok.
I make it a point to shop near a Red ribbon Restaurant. Even with my mom, it's always our first choice.
enchie’s kitchen
My Palabok meal came with a drink a slice of cake
enchie’s kitchen
Good thing that their cake for the day was Red Ribbon's Chocolate Heaven. It's my sons' favorite. He can eat the chocolate toppings in no time. It's good, it's real chocolate, it's Hershey's chocolate.

Photos: SE P990i

Food Trip Friday

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! miss ko na din yang cake na yan!

Unknown said...

we usually get palabok from Red Ribbons during birthdays or treats in the office. masarap nga sya.

Certified Foodies said...

Haven't tried Red Ribbon's palabok, but, I've been hearing raves about it.

We love their cakes! Their chocolate cakes are to die for! Thanks for sharing! :)

Our Food Trip Friday entry (1st):
We Love Subway Sandwiches!

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

you can't go wrong with Palabok,it's the best!!

Clarissa said...

I have to try Red Ribbon's palabok!!Fave ko kasi ang palabok--nung umuwi kami ng pinas,panay kain ko ng palabok!(pano kasi naiisip ko palagi na di ako makakakain ng palabok dito sa Japan lol)hayz..nakaka-miss!

Have a blissful weekend to you and your family,Mommy Enchie!