Friday, October 8, 2010

FTF: Beef Broccoli

Early today, We, (namely: the whole family) went on a quick errand to the bank. And right beside the bank is a Chowking Restaurant, and right in front of our car is a poster of their famous Beef Broccoli meal. And right there and then, my son asked me if we could dine-in and try some. Saying: "Mama let's eat that". To be honest, even a person with a full tummy will give-in to that food poster. The ad was pretty much working for us. Well, I told my son, that it's not the right time to eat in Chowking. Instead, we drove to the grocery store, bought Broccoli flowers , and for dinner I prepared our own Beef Broccoli. Eat All You Can!!! (lol!)


Photo: SEP990i

8 comments:

arlene said...

yummmy looks like u are having a very hearty meal tonight.

Unknown said...

i'm more like you:) instead of dining out and eating out food which we can easily prepare for them, i'll end up cooking what they like "ordering".

looks more yummy, than that of chowking's. their orange chicken is 2 stars only, hehe

♥peachkins♥ said...

Mas masarap ang beef broccoli at home...

FoodTripFriday said...

Brilliant idea! Minsan kasi ang servings eh hindi lumalabas na kasing sarap ng nasa picture, or kaya naman,kung masarap, konti lang ng servings at bitin ka pa, at least at home, you can have both. :)

Cecile said...

beef broccoli is one of our fave chinese dish; your's looks very yummy.

Jenn said...

I still haven't tasted Chowking's version, so for now, I'd say my mom cooks the best beef broccoli I have tasted. :)

My Food Trip Friday post is now up here:
Midway Grill - La Union
Do drop by if you have the time. Happy weekends!

agent112778 said...

dis is my second fave beef dish (1st is caldereta) thus i love to try this dish of chowking

here's my FTF entry
here's my Food Friday entry

Clarissa said...

Yup,I would prefer homemades although ok ang kainan sa labas kung minsan lang.Yours looks yummy kesa sa chowking!

Have a nice week ahead,Mommy Enchie^_^