Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First: Chicken Cordon Bleu

It all started when my husband and I had dinner at French Baker (which was my FTF entry last week). He said that the Chicken Cordon Bleu I ordered reminded him of his mom. He told me, that my mother-in-law would always whip up homemade cordon bleu for the family. The following day, I went to the grocery store and while my husband was at work, I got my kitchen apron ready, my chopping board at hand and the ingredients for my own version of Chicken Cordon Bleu.

There were downs on this first attempt, that's why I still can't post the recipe.

1. I chose the wrong kind of cheese
2. I got small sizes of chicken breast fillets

2 comments:

Unknown said...

will u share me what type of cheese 2 use, my version was somehow palpak also, cheese almost always melted out:)

Enchie said...

Hi Imriz! I guess Swiss cheese, Gruyere. But I'm still on the search for an alternative.