Friday, January 16, 2009

Welcome To My Food Blog

WHAT'S COOKIN' FROM MY KITCHEN & STUFF
Let me now, intoduce my new site---my very own food blog. This will contain things of all sorts related to food and other delights that makes one's tummy full and keeps a person smiling all day. It may also include restaurant reviews based on the author's opinions and own effort to create a fair article, kitchen tips, and health tips. I was caught in between creating a Photo or Food blog. As gauged, cooking's been part of my life since I was a kid. My Mother is Kapampangan...and the family loves to cook native dishes and the likes. Plus we love having celebrations and parties!
Some of the food I'm going to share are mostly from our own list of family recipes.
It's easy to follow a recipe or a common dish...what makes each unique are the methods of preparation, cooking and taste.
Come and join me, and let's enjoy another fun cookin adventure!
Have a Yummylicious day!

3 comments:

Twinkie said...

Aw! Tapos na? Bitin ako Mommy Ench! Hehehe! I saved most if not all your posts here.

I noticed that you're into pasta rin kaya bawat page 'di mawala ngiti ko. Jackpot ng jackpot! :D

I remember reading from your other site about your plans of having your own catering business. Well I hope it will materialize soon. More power. Keep on cookin'!

Anonymous said...

emm. strange style!

Anonymous said...

а все таки: бесподобно. а82ч