Saturday, February 13, 2010

Food Trip Friday--- Beef Steak

When you're busy and always on the go but you still want some good food on the table, this Filipino dish is highly recommended.
Just make sure to buy the freshest meat in the market so that tenderness of the meat is guaranteed. All you have to do is marinate it with soy sauce, garlic, a little salt, pepper, sugar, and Calamondin juice. In a pan, boil with enough water to cover the meat. Fry after and add the excess marinade. Simmer for a few minutes then top with white onion slices.

To share you Food Trip join us at: Food Trip Friday

7 comments:

Food Trip Friday said...

Yummy! I can smell the onions from here.
Thanks for joining eventhough I know you are still uber busy to your new place.
***
Btw, the meat in my Ampalaya is pork not chicken.

Happy Valentines Day to you and to both boys in your life.

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! I super love Bistek... welcome back, Enchie.

Four-eyed-missy said...

Sarap! Kanin pa nga =)


We Ate This!

AC said...

naku, sabi ko na nga ba.. this is not the right time to make my rounds on FTF.. kumakalam na sikmura ko... waaah!!!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I love bistek tagalog! I seldom eat beef these days because I am o a diet lol xoxo

Anonymous said...

aww sarap nyan i made sometimes here but i put pepper..

Lulu said...

yummy bistek!