Monday, February 8, 2010

I Have 3 Choices For Valentines Day

Red Ribbon's Roses and Kisses
If you're planning to go beyond the usual flowers and chocolates, or still undecided on what to get your loved one on V-Day. Red Ribbon's Roses and Kisses is the answer. It's a cake package made out of Beautiful sugar roses and creamy Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses top this pound cake with chocolate chip filling.
Red Ribbon's Chocolate Heaven
Though this cake is Red Ribbon's new addition. I highly recommend it also for Valentines Day. For a chocolate lover like me, this can also be the ultimate gift for all occasions.
Indulge your loved one with Délifrance's Sweet Pastries- Related Post

7 comments:

JBs Cookinglady said...

OMG you are really good the chocolate cake just looks devine.

Have a great day

♥peachkins♥ said...

Go with the muffins..We've tried the cake na eh..

Simply Delicious said...

The second one looks yummy. I'm going to try it too. :)

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become as of late...

Gahhhh, who am I to complain. I can't get through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted on NePof for R4i Nintendo DS.)

nanaygin said...

funny, i was actually thinking cake would be great for vday. now I have 2 to choose from and will probably end up convincing hubby to get me both. =)

melanie said...

those are all yummy ! missing red ribbon cakes.

Four-eyed-missy said...

How I wish we have Red Ribbon here... I would love to try their Chocolate Heaven cake. Have a sweet Valentine weekend :D


We Ate This!