Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Fresh Mango Milkshake

Here's my plan, everyday or at least in a week my goal is to prepare cold fresh fruit juices. It will depend on what fruit is available. So far, I already have some mangoes and watermelon waiting to be transformed ;)

Aside from water, I try my best to serve my family fresh juices all the time. One of the advantages of a tropical country is having almost all kinds of fruits all year round.

The ingredients are easy to find and the drink itself is easy to prepare.
  • 1 Cup Ripe Mangoes
  • 1 Cup Fresh Milk
  • 1 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 1/2 Cup Sugar
  • Ice cubes
  • Heavy Duty Blender
Just blend everything together.
    enchie’s kitchen

    Servings: 3-4 glasses

    3 comments:

    Clarissa said...

    Yumm!!Soo refreshing ng mango shake!!I'm sure masarap yan,panlaban pa sa summer!

    ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

    Looking at your mango shake, I immediately told hubby to buy me a blender! lol!

    i♥pinkc00kies said...

    perfect for summer! =) i love mixing it with strawberries too.