Friday, September 17, 2010

FTF: Dinner At Bubble Tea



While waiting for a bunch of car stickers we had made, we went to Bubble Tea to have dinner. I really missed their food. My son's been using the chopsticks lately. The following day, we shared a plate of sushi, and he liked it. I'm glad he's learning a lot as early as now. I mean, I learned to use the chopsticks when I was 13 years old.
enchie’s kitchen
Beef /Pork Gyudon
Franky enjoying using the chopsticks. I ordered my favorite drink: Cold Green Tea with a hint of Lychee and Bubbles.
enchie’s kitchen
Teriyaki Chicken Don

3 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Hi enchie, love that leaf sidedish ... hehe.. seems like your son can perfectly handle the chopsticks already ... yummy!

Food Trip Friday here

FoodTripFriday said...

Galing naman ni Frankie! Buti pa sya marunong mag chopsticks, ako,wala ng pag asa! lol!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

ang sarap ah!!