Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great Finds---Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts and 3 Musketeers

Everybody's familiar with Hi-Top Supermarket? I just got to mention the name because I seldom find Pop Tarts and not a 3 Musketeers bar in the grocery I usually go to. I was on a quick errand, so I went to the nearest store (which was Hi-Top).
enchie’s kitchen
I spend on gasoline just to go all the way to Cash and Carry Makati to buy 3 Musketeers. Finding these  which was just 10 minutes away, made my Wednesday complete. And just to let my readers know, Pop Tarts? It's not common here in the Philippines. And with what I found, Hi- Top Supermarket has almost all the flavors. Frosted Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts, S'mores, Frosted Strawberry, Raspberry. Pop Tarts are best eaten after toasting then served with freshly brewed house blend coffee.

No comments: