Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grilled Cheese and Homemade Potato Mojos

Snack Time Wednesday is rich with 2 of my favorite munchies. Grilled Cheese Sandwich served with crispy, homemade potato mojos. This is really nothing new. I've posted about these 2 before. 

You can find the recipe and instructions here: Potato Mojos, Grilled Tuna and Cheese
enchie’s kitchen
I made some Mayo-Garlic dip to go with my Mojos. By the way, I call it Mojos named after the famous Shakey's Potato Mojos. It's my favorite expecially when served with their fried chicken. I don't want to break any rules, but I get hungry for Mojos a lot. Until my sister who is a culinary student was taught how to make them. The potatoes are originally baked first. To make it easier my recipe skipped the baking part. Now, in case I crave for it, like everyone else, I can whip my own Mojos at home anytime.

Grilled cheese has always been one of the easiest snacks to prepare. I often add ham or spam.

1 comment:

♥peachkins♥ said...

wow! super mouthwatering!! grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food!!!