Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Azadi Persian Kebab

It's been a long time since we ate in a restaurant. Last night my husband and I were both in the mood for something new. We went around Quezon City just to hunt for a new place to dine-in. As we approached the area of West Avenue, my husband remembered this Persian restaurant he visited with his boss.
Located on the right, coming from Edsa. On West Ave, go straight. The restaurant is just a couple of meters away from the first traffic light you'll see.
A cozy, Persian-inspired dining place awaits you...
Lamb Chops 150Php
Every dish goes well with their signature drink Yougurt Shake Tourshi 30Php
This drink gives balance to the mix of Persian dishes.
Beef Shawarma with Rice
We didn't order every must-try on their menu. One serving is already good for 2 people. One of the dishes I'm looking forward to try on our next visit is the Ox Brain. My husband already tried it previously. He said it was really good and authentic.
Reminder: Watch out for cholesterol!

8 comments:

Ebie said...

We have one near work and I love their kebabs!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

I tried this as well but didn't like it as much.

My review can be found here.

badugijau said...

I love their melon shake and sizzling burger

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUHRmAa5rNk

Watch this kung masarap parin ang kain niu sa azadi enjoy =D

Anonymous said...

im from caloocan and a friend told me about shisha here..may i ask if i could buy accessories and flavors here over the counter since its a persian restaurant? thanx.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Ate here last good friday. The food took some time to be served and we have to wait til eternity comes for our bill to come and another lifetime for the change. There is nothing special on this restaurant we would have not come here if Mr Kabab was open that day.