Saturday, July 4, 2009

Keep On Comin'

2 new awards for My Kitchen! Thanks to Tsang of My Solitude and Serenity for sharing these.

The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I will pass this awards to the following foodies:
More Than I Can Chew
We Ate This!
Kutsara at Tinidor
Eat Time With Nath
Food Trip Friday
Jeng's Home Cooking

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I will surely post this, Thanks, Enchie!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Enchie!
I am so sorry for being quiet for such a long time. I didn't see the award you gave me on time - I feel bad and I hope you don't think I ignored it. I will be posting the award in my blog soon. I am in the midst of two consultancy projects and I have only limited time for blogging/surfing due to the travels.

We Ate This!

Anya said...

grabbin' it baby! *pouting lips in a harlot-y way, hehe*