Thursday, January 14, 2010

Easy Online Search

I had to change my food blog's look once again. I noticed that several bloggers were using the very same green layout I just recently discovered. Nothing against it, but it's wise to have a look that will not confuse readers and will not give the viewers a hard time distinguishing my site from the other.

After putting my son to bed, I spent the rest of the evening looking for new templates and widgets for my food blog. It wasn't very easy. Well, this is when we get to test a real deal search engine. As we all know, a search engine is a tool designed to search for information on the internet. It may consist of information, images, details, music, entertainment, documents and important details that will serve as guidelines online and assist to our every need. Especially when if we're looking for information viewed and defined from several angles.

Search and Download from Rapidshare is a good source to improve your search experience. They have everything. Search on templates, they have it. From hard- to- find games, music and more. And I did found several templates for Blogger. By the way, it's not just 1 or 2, but tons of templates to choose from. So if you're in need of something online, you should try Rapidshare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Principled testing to behold if your annotation fuctinon works, supply doesnt!

Willa said...

It's really hard to find a ready-to-use template na wala kang magiging katulad, the best thing is to personalized it or pay for it.
This one looks nice though but I know you are still in the search for the right one.:)