Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sbarro

Location: Sbarro---3rd level, Glorietta 5

After meeting up with the moms of Mommy Moments, I headed straight to the second floor of Glorietta 5 to meet- up with my boys. We decided to have some snacks first and scouted on the right restaurant. We passed Sbarro, and was overly tempted by their rich smelling gourmet dishes. To top it all, we have the option to dine at the terrace where we can get a sight of Ayala Center. While eating, aside from enjoying our view, we're also loving the fresh breeze.
Chicago Supreme (Stuffed Pizza)
Spinach and Mushroom (Gourmet Pan Pizza)

Bakes Ziti with Meatball

I love Sbarro because their servings are big. With a slice of pizza all 4 of us including my sister , were able to share and it was very heavy. You can have the option of ordering your pasta half or whole too.

At Sbarro, we serve fresh, traditional Italian cuisine that our cooks prepare in exhibition kitchens. Our famous pizza is only the beginning of the Sbarro culinary adventure. We offer sumptuous entrees, pastas, salads, sandwiches, and homemade desserts - tastes to fit every palate.-Sbarro Website-

3 comments:

redkathy said...

Nice makeover! I like Sbarro too. I remember going to the mall and eating there whenever I visited my mother. Their food is very good.

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love Sbarro's garlic bread,caesar salad and baked ziti... Naku, enchie...diet ako huh?

onlinemommy said...

My favorite! Baked Zitti :D