Thursday, January 21, 2010

From My Kitchen and Beyond Turns 1!

Today, I celebrate my food blog's first year!
enchie’s kitchen

This food blog is not only about my kitchen this is also about You!-photo source-

From My Kitchen and Beyond stayed strong because of the food stories and discoveries you share everyday, for the inspiration you give to work around our very own kitchen. The tips and tricks behind every dish we make and the magic to make the preparation easier.
 from my kitchen and beyond
Thank you for the continuous visit and support.

7 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy Blogiversary,Enchie!

Enchie said...

Thanks Peachy!

Enchie said...

Thanks Peachy!

Mys said...

Happy Blogversary to the Kitchen and Beyond. More mouthwatering anniversaries to come!

Ebie said...

Congratulations and more power! More delicious dishes to post!

Enchie said...

Thank you Mys and Ms. Ebie!

Clarissa said...

Congratulations,Mommy Enchie!!More power and I'm expecting more yummy foodies and food adventures here!Best wishes po!^_^