Sunday, January 17, 2010

Isabelle- Lavender Love

Gourmet butter cookies individually wrapped European style
A very good friend of mine gave it as a gift for me and my husband.
Originated from Taiwan.
Great gift for all occasions.
It came with a cute pack of Lavender Tea to go with everything inside the box. Hey ladies, this is perfect for Tea Parties or simply inviting friends over to have a little chat.
2 layers of the prettiest and delicious cookies and biscuits, packaged in the most gorgeous food packaging I have ever seen. Yes, I am preserving the box :D
The product is only produced after every order made to maintain freshness. It will take 60 production days. There are more style and gorgeous boxes to choose from.
ISABELLE

8 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

This is really cute! you're lucky.Save one biscuit for me..

Bryan said...

Wonderful! I'm jealous! I want to have those too! You are so lucky! Keep posting!

Seiko said...

Sarap naman nyan at ang dami hehe..I agree too ang cute ng box nya.

maggie said...

ang ganda at pink pa, favorite color ko un, hehe. pumunta ako sa site ng isabelle, 5000pcs ang minimum order, kaloka naman un :D

maggie said...

ang ganda at pink pa, favorite color ko un, hehe. pumunta ako sa site ng isabelle, 5000pcs ang minimum order, kaloka naman un :D

Willa said...

awww...so cute at ang sweet pa ng lalagyan. Lucky you to have a sweet friend like them. :)

Catherine said...

What a beautiful gift! Your friend is so kind!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

nice and thoughtful friend you have xoxo