Monday, June 14, 2010

Coffee Break At Starbucks

It's been a long time since I really spent time in Starbucks. After cutting myself on coffee, I only visit Starbucks to accompany my husband, buy a frapp for my son and some merchandise for me, especially their cds. Well, it's different now, looks like my system can't take it anymore... I'm back to drinking coffee. I  take it in moderation still, I limit myself to 2 cups daily.

Why is it always Starbucks? I've tried so many coffee houses, Starbucks has always been the perfect place. I remember that I often spend  time with my sister-in-law in Starbucks. She's one of my best friends. I miss her company... she's in America now. Once we're all settled in our spot, with some chocolate chip cookies and a slice of chocolate cake, with our favorite Frappuccino, the conversation will go on until we don't know when.
enchie’s kitchen
There's so much to like and to love about Starbucks. The ambiance alone is a  good reason to always come back and spend time with friends, families or simply some time for one's self.
enchie’s kitchen
And here are my latest loots from Starbucks. A canvas bag and my favorite  house blend coffee with a new coffee passport. I was looking for their cds and went to 2 Starbucks coffee houses, but not a single CD on the rack. I wonder why...

3 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

You know what, I used to be a Supervisor at Starbucks and I can tell you that their standards are really high when it comes to coffee and service..

Enchie said...

that's great to know Peachy, sana naabutan kita :D

Chris said...

yeah.. no other place beats Starbucks!