Friday, June 25, 2010

Food Trip Friday--- Creamy Spicy Pasta and More Clubhouse Sandwiches



My husband went on leave last week. That made his Friday free. When the family is complete on a weekend, especially starting it on a Friday, I'm pretty inspired to prepare something extra special than our daily grub.
enchie’s kitchen
Creamy Spicy Pasta I used Del Monte's Gourmet Sauce
Del Monte's line of Gourmet sauces is a must in every kitchen pantry. Every spice and flavorful ingredient is to be tasted. I added tuna in hot and spicy, mushrooms and dried basil.

It was a perfect way to start our weekend. We talked  on a lot of things. We even had a good conversation about our 'ol civic then we talked on buying a motor bike. Dirt Bike Race is one cool hobby to get into. I remembered Mommy Seiko's daughter of Seikos Diary, she's one hell of a biker.
And lastly, I also prepared more of my clubhouse sandwich. My boys kept on asking for it. This is a really good snack for the family. Just gather the freshest ingredients you can use, pile them up together. This time, I used quarter slices of cucumber to top each sandwich. It's refreshing and healthy.

What's Your Food Trip this Friday?

11 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

This is a yummy way to start the weekends! Great job Enchie!

Lady Patchy said...

I also looks forward for my hubby's day off.nice to have him once a week and can cook a sumptous meal for the family

Mylene said...

Both looks yummy!
Mine is up Here.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Clubhouse sandwich, one of hubs fave hehehe. Sarap nyan mommy enchie.

Spice Up Your Life

FoodTripFriday said...

Looks like your family found your perfect favorite thru Clubhouse Sandwich. :)

gengen said...

Oh looks yummy...Happy FTF!

charmie said...

Sure, you got a nice weekend with this clubhouse sandwiches. :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

over na food overload! gourmet food for everyone!!
xoxo

Cecile said...

wow, mukhang masarap tong pasta mo...at may club sandwich pa....lalo ako ginutom eh :-)

Keri said...

Hey, My food trip this Friday is going to involve searching. These look simple but delish, so a good place to start. I think your blog is very cool and am following you now. Come see my sandwich blog, I'd be honored. Keri, a.k.a. Sam

Tetcha said...

Looks really yummy, and they're healthy, too! I sure would love to serve that spicy pasta recipe on our dining table.