Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Treehouse

An open bar- restaurant located at the heart of Quezon City Philippines. Serves Filipino and International cuisines.
enchie’s kitchen
The Treehouse Restaurant
29, Matalino St.
Quezon City
enchie’s kitchen
It was a lazy, sunny afternoon. All I plan to do was to deposit money in the bank, in an instant , the day became  a family trip to the wild life center and an afternoon of delicious snacks. The Treehouse. It was my first time to visit this restaurant. My husband: a frequent guest especially with his Dad (my late father-in-law). The whole ambiance of the place was very homey. Trees surrounded the whole restaurant. It wasn't humid or hot considering that it is an open resto.
enchie’s kitchen
Saba Con Hielo with Icecream php75
enchie’s kitchen
Pancit Guisado php180
My favorite. This platter is good for 3. 
enchie’s kitchen
BLT Sandwich php99
 Too bad, it looks appetizing, but there's something missing with the taste.
enchie’s kitchen
Calamares Fritos php185
Photos Taken: SEP990i

2 comments:

charmie said...

wow, thanks for posting this sis, Very helpful for me, I'm going home soon and I'm not familiar in Manila. The address is copied:)

The food looks yummy!

Enchie said...

You're welcome Charmie :)