Saturday, June 19, 2010

Food Trip Friday--- Clubhouse Sandwiches



Here's a glimpse of my first ever attempt on making a Clubhouse Sandwich. Had to go online just to make sure if I did it right and also for new age pdf search. I've been hunting for new applications that can read and write PDF files. As for the sandwich, yes, I was able to do it right and the most important, IT'S HEALTHY! My boys really liked it. Hearing from my husband (who is a big food critic) that my Clubhouse Sandwich is the best he ever tasted, inspired me to make more and added stuffing to go with it.
 Ingredients:
Toasted Loaf (Wheat) Bread
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Cheese
Ham
Egg
Stuffed Olives 
Homemade Chicken Spread
Just layer everything according to how you desire it, put them together with a toothpick, viola! Start Munching!!! A new set of Clubhouse Sandwiches will greet us again in the morning.

7 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

Ok, the toothpick thingy gave me an idea to keep the fillings together for the boys' school sandwiches as well.
Have a Happy Weekend!!

Keri said...

Lovely, colorfull and FUN blog. You have some mad skills in the kitchen. This sandwich rocks my world. Keri a.k.a. Sam

♥peachkins♥ said...

This looks very appealing and I'm sure it tastes fantastic... I love that it has stuffed olives. Hay, miss ko na magluto...

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thumbs up.. i sooo <3 sandwiches!

Iska said...

My hubby's a sucker for sandwiches and I'm sure he's gonna love these :-)

shydub said...

Bow talaga ako sayo enchie sa galing mo sa kusina, thumbs up!

http://www.tsangreqz.com/2010/06/food-trip-friday-chicken-alfredo.html

ceemee said...

Looks good! i love clubs!