Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dessert With My Little Boy

It's been 2 days since Franky and I wanted to stuff ourselves with sweet delights. Monday night  we were given a chance. I was invited by my parents to have dinner in one of the restaurants in Metrowalk Ortigas.  During dinner I explained things to my parents with regards to blogging.  It was nice for them to show concern on the things I love to do. I mean, I don't live with them anymore, and here they are showing me support. Had to explain everything including how seo works. We also attended a gathering as G1BO Teodoro's volunteers. Well, it was just a get together.

Then the real event happened---dessert with my little boy!

I took my son to have dessert in Iceberg's,  our favorite ice cream parlor. It was a great night out for the both of us. It's like a date. Moments like this one should be cherished, the little boy will become a big boy soon, so I'm really taking advantage of the time. Can you imagine ice cream at 9pm in the evening! Anything to make my little boy happy, he doesn't ask much anyway.
So what did we get for dessert?
Franky ordered his usual Oreo Cookies Sundae
enchie’s kitchen
For me, I got very curious had to taste their Strawberry Float. It was very good, it's like a Strawberry Fizz drink with ice cream.
enchie’s kitchen
If we're going to talk about real Float, this is it, the ultimate. Take a look at it. Yummy!
On our way home... SUGAR RUSH! Franky was laughing and laughing  while making funny faces. When we finally arrived, he went straight to bed and didn't even bother to brush his teeth, KNOCKOUT!

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

You got me curious on that Strawberry Float. favorite ko sa icebergs yung Mango-Strawberry ...

charmie said...

I love the Midori Shake.. and the sundae i love it..:)

kriska marie said...

The strawberry float looks oh so yummy! Hmmm..Now you got me all craving for it, forgetting about my diet and having this treat this weekend. *drools* haha!

By the way, I dropped by to give you the Sweet Blog Award :)

Happy blogging!

Chris said...

uy, that is my favorite place to eat.. pero i havent been there for the longest time!

sana i can take my kids there too :)

redkathy said...

Oh my gosh your son is so adorable! I remember when my boys were that young. It seems like forever since that time! He will be a man before you know it so eat lots of desserts and definitely continue cherishing those moments. I think I'd go with his Oreo sundae even though strawberry is one of my favorites, the chocolate wins for sure!