Friday, September 11, 2009

Christmas On Its Way

We're less than 3 months away from the Holiday Season. As early as September, I am already making my Christmas list and will check it twice as we reach December. I have a family of 3. One of the things I discovered that would really be fun is for us to have matching sweaters. I saw several pictures in magazines and books. It brought me an exciting feel to have it this year. Ugly Sweaters they call it. Actually its not ugly. These are sweaters with Christmas design knitted on the sweater. Christmas Sweaters of cute designs will make the holidays merrier. Plus it will add fun colors in your holiday pictures.
There isn't more glamorous than women's holiday sweaters .
There isn't a more glamorous or sensual piece of jewelry than the pearl necklace. The incorporation of a stringy pearl neckline drooping between the bosom is a design cue from that very treasure.

2 comments:

Paulineh said...

OH! I don't want to think about Christmas yet but I see the stores are already selling Christmas goods. I don't think those sweaters are ugly especially the stringy pearl neckline one and red is really such a cheery color.

Enchie said...

Hi Paulineh! The stringy pearl neckline is my favorite too.