Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mixed Seafood in Crab and Corn Soup

I did a little experimenting this evening. I thought of something new to post. Its been a while since I submitted a food entry.

Let me sizzle you with my Mixed Seafood in Crab and Corn Soup.

Ingredients:
1/4-1/2 K of shrimps (peeled)
100g of squid balls (real squid rings would be perfect!)
1 tbsp of fish flakes (may it be from your left over dinner)

note: you can add green chili to make it spicy.
note: you can add mussels, lobster meat, crab meat, any seafood you want!

1 pack of Crab and Corn soup
1 medium carrot (sliced thinly)
100g baby corn (chopped)
5 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 medium onion (chopped)
1 medium green bell pepper (sliced)
1 canned button mushrooms (Shitake---perfect!)
1 tsp all purpose flour
2 cups water
dash of salt and pepper
2 eggs beaten
2 tbsp olive oil

How To:
In a separate bowl--- mix water, crab and corn powder and flour. Stir until everything is dissolved. Set aside.
In a sauce pan--- In olive oil, saute garlic, onion, and seafood (shrimp and squid balls) stir until half-cooked.
Add carrots, baby corn and mushrooms. Stir until everything is cooked.
Set in low fire. Add the crab and corn, flour mixture. Stir until sauce is a bit thick.
Add beaten eggs. Keep stirring for about a minute.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Green bell pepper to garnish.

Servings: 5-6

5 comments:

Lulu Post said...

yum yum.... basta shrimps for me it is irressistible

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

will try this one Ench! Kamusta? naka-cope up na ba kayo from Ondoy? Hope ecerything is going fine.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. It would be great to read something more concerning that theme. Thank you for giving this data.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Hilary Swenson