Tuesday, September 22, 2009

David's Tea House

The#1 Authentic Chinese Restaurant in my heart. Located at the Mall of Asia.

As always, when it comes to family dinner,s Chinese is our best choice. I have been to several Chinese restos, but David's Tea House has the most authentic Chinese flavored dishes at a very reasonable price.
For every dish, my husband would let me smell and find the distinct flavor. Then, he explained to me that the certain flavor or smell greatly symbolizes the busy streets of HongKong and China (Beijing). He traveled both that's why he connects. Its actually one of his favorite travels.

The set of dishes comes in packages Php3200 2 sets each.
Yang Chow Fried Rice
Polonchay with Seafood Soup
Soy Chicken
Lo Han Chai
Hot Prawn Salad
Fish Fillet with Corn Sauce
Beef Broccoli Flower not in picture---Fried Squid with salt and pepper

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

The hot prawn salad looks yummy. I've never tried that..

Lulu said...

wow yummy lots of food...

hmmm kahit fried rice lang solve na ako hehehe

Ebie said...

Everything looks so delicious!

Amy said...

ang sarap ng foods.. naka kagutom:)

Enchie said...

Hi guys! yup! it was very good :D