Thursday, September 3, 2009

Taho

Since childhood, I have been taking this Filipino morning snack. A small cup is not enough. For my son? a tall container is good. Like really good.
Same ingredient behind TOFU, TAHO is a protein-rich food coagulated from an extract of soybeans.
Mixed with arnibal (brown sugar and vanilla syrup). Topped with pearl sago(pearl tapioca). This staple comfort food can be found everywhere in the country and being sold at anytime of the day. If you're in the Philippines, make sure get to taste this sweet delight. One hot cup in the morning, will keep you smiling the whole day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I gotta say that that actually looks tasty...would love to try it here in the states.

peace,
mike
livelife365

Enchie said...

Hi Mike! thanks for dropping by. Maybe a Filipino store in your place might be selling.

Clarissa said...

I really miss taho!!Perfect for my healthy morning breakfast!!Sayang walang taho dito(T_T)

Chris said...

sarap!!! :D