Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going On A Fruit Diet

I did a lot of eating over the past weekend. Imagine, in one day I had party food for lunch and some Chinese dinner. Not only that, while out buying stuff for the party, I was also munching on some goodies. To make it short, I gained weight and I grew a little big.
Fruits has been part of our meal everyday. This time, I'm adding more and replacing our usual snacks with this healthy and refreshing goodness.
I feel lighter inside and out. I'm particularly a grape person. Seedless that is. Some Japanese cantaloupe and watermelon gives that refreshment. It eliminates my cravings. For the health conscious, fruits can be taken at night instead of your regular meal.

1 comment:

Lulu Post said...

the watermelon looks so red... parang ang sarap nguyain!