Thursday, September 24, 2009

Food Trip Friday--- The Chocoholic Strikes Again!

Its an early FTF entry! Took advantage of the time while my son is sleeping. He is sick that is why... and I am very worried. So a quick post---

A friend from America paid us a visit last week. One of her "pasalubongs" (presents/keepsakes) are these Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bars. Its one of my favorite chocolate bars. Actually, anything dark and minty, count it on my list.
I would go all the way to Cash and Carry Makati just to buy my favorite chocolates for a very cheap price. Its a one stop, big shop for me. Such as these two.
Packs of 3 Musketeers and bars of Hershey's Special Dark.
These chocolates are my munchies while I'm at the computer doing my stuff. I would usually go for sandwiches, chips and coke. But lately, I try not to ruin my fruit diet, I added some dark pieces for clear satisfaction .
Join Us Food Trippers @ Food Trip Friday

13 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

Chocolate lover ka pala, if you will trusted me your mailing address, I will send you more, and I'm serious. :)

Lulu Post said...

i used to love eating chocolates pero nagsawa na rin... my fave is Cadbury... now I am enjoying Lindt

SASSY MOM said...

Another chocoholic.. same here my friend.

Unknown said...

thank goodness, i don't have chocolate cravings anymore. i was in Subic last weekend and went to the duty-free shops, i bought just a pack of chocolates. i congratulated myself later.:P

Clarissa said...

Include me in that list!!I don't see lots of hershey's here but I love chocolates sold here in Japan,too!

Happy Food Trip Friday,Mommy Enchie!!Due to Japan's long holiday,ngayon lang uli ako nakapasyal.I have missed you!^_^

Meikah said...

Whoa! Chocolates! You know what? Right now on my desk are 2 large bars of Whittaker's chocolates (one is dark chocolates with almonds, the other other with kiwi). They are a friend's pasalubong from New Zealand! Grabeee! =)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

im a chocoholic too! my faves are dark choco, Reese's, Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury & Three Musketeers! *drools*

Chubskulit Rose said...

Whoa lotta chocs hehehe..

Here's mine

annies home said...

while I am not a chocolate lover I do extremly like it

jeng said...

I'm a chocoholic too ; )

♥peachkins♥ said...

Enchie, Penge naman ng isa..

Arlene said...

wow that much? is that for give aways, Chie? I love giving away chocs than eating them.

Happy weekend!

agent112778 said...

oi ate pa hingi naman pls

i love chocolates tooo

my entry for food friday is here


my entry for food trip friday is here

Great day for us Food Weekenders:)

Thanx for the Visit :)