Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Gotta Have New Laundry Bags On My List

One of my goals as I do my Christmas list to get new products for my very own home. Most especially new laundry bags, bed sheets, comforters and some kitchen wares. As I was doing my list of some prospects, I decided that some personalized kids backpacks for the little ones this Christmas would be something great and different. It is going to be useful for them all year round.
As for my Mommy friends and relatives. Some useful and pretty Mint’s draw string laundry bags would be nice. No more lugging around a full laundry bag by the drawstrings! The laundry bags are also created with Mint’s signature fabrics and colorful border designs. Match the laundry bag with a coordinated towel wrap or duffle bag for a great gift set!
My nieces will adore this stephen joseph quilted backpack. These adorable Stephen Joseph quilted backpacks are great for toddlers! Made from 100% cotton, they are machine washable and durable. The front flaps have a double drawstring with magnetic snap closures. It has a carry strap handle on top as well shoulder straps. The shoulder straps are adjustable using buttons and button holes.

1 comment:

Redkathy said...

Great ideas! Hand made gifts are the best.