Thursday, November 12, 2009

Girls Talk! My Favorite Chocolate/s


Another Thursday full of yummy treats from the girls. Today, we share our favorite chocolates. I am a certified chocoholic. If there's a flavor on my list, you will find Chocolate on top. By the way, I posted this entry here on my food blog because it involves in keeping my tummy happy.
DARK chocolate is my #1 favorite. I'd still go for the usual milk-chocolate if I can't find any Dark, or anything that is not too sweet works for me.
Most are Dark Chocolates
I love Lindt'sLindor Truffles---so rich!
As always, 3 Musketeers will always be my favorite too. Aside from being a chewy- "not too sweet" chocolate... it's 40% less fat.

Wanna share your favorites too? Come and join @ Girls Talk!

10 comments:

Jac said...

I ate 2 bars of snickers today lol...I love the sweet taste of it I dunno why nga eh, but recently I can't avoid it na napapa dalas ata ang kain ko ng chocolates :)
Miss you Enchie,God bless :)

nuts said...

oh dark chocolates...i'm craving now and i think i need to go to shop for chocolates right now...

niko said...

oh my dark chocolate lover here!!! :) i have to say this ench.. i love ur header.. dun ako natulala every time am here.. super sarap!!!!! kagutom!!! :D

lapit na birthday mo girl! san ang party??? whoooooa

anyways see u next thurs ha.. fave pastime naman tau!!

girls rule!
niko's blog
lover's mushroom
yena's world
online trends

husband of a blogger

Tetcha said...

Dark chocolates are healthier, right? I also go for the not-so-sweet chocolates if and when I crave for something sweet, which is not too often.

pehpot said...

another chocoholic hihi

ako anything with hazelnut... yummm!!!

Carla said...

Dark chocolate is LOVE!! :) My other faves include Ferrero Rocher, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Ritter Sport, Meiji, Cadbury Top Deck/ Hazelnut, and the list goes on... :)

not only choco bars.. also love cakes, pastries, bread, popcorn, etc.. basta anything chocolate!!

Willa said...

I wish I can eat more chocolates as much as I want too, but unfortunately, a bar of chocos like your 3 musketeers will take me forever to consumed, that's why i like Tootsie roll,especially the bite size one bec it's always enough for me.

Chris said...

i am not a fan of dark chocolates but my hubby is!

darly said...

kaka-miss hershey's chocolates, we don't have that here momi enchie. American brand kasi.

here's my GT

Mommy Levy said...

Hi enchie, never ko pa na try yung Lindor Truffles, it looks yummy! Nakakagutom ang mga pictures mo ;) Love it.