Monday, November 23, 2009

The Reward Given

It's here! I got it early today from a nearby Red Ribbon Branch, and just in time for my birthday. I was already feeling a little sad over the weekend, because my birthday is just days away... I was really hoping to enjoy a Red Ribbon cake from the prize I won, on my Special Day. You know what I mean. But it goes to show that the blessing of being patient is very rewarding.
I got an email last night from one of Red Ribbon's contest organizers. (Hi Jon! ) He sent me a message that I can already get my gift certificates worth P3000 at the Red Ribbon Branch I chose. That email really made my weekend. Thank you, thank you Red Ribbon. It was a wonderful experience. Immediately, after getting my GCs, I treated my family to lunch! Ciao!

1 comment:

Jac said...

I wish I 'm there to greet you personally on your birthday but anyway Enchie, Friend I wish you all the best and stay happy...Again congratulation :)