Thursday, November 5, 2009

Girls Talk!--- My Favorite Drinks


The girls are buzzing about their favorite drinks. It's time that I share a few on this food blog of mine.
Since I stopped drinking coffee, my Starbucks fix would always be on their frapps. I have 2 favorites on my list, the Starbucks Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino and their Coffee Jelly. It goes with any slice of chocolate cake or blueberry cheesecake.
Starbucks Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino
Tea has been part of my diet since I was a kid. My dad would always serve tea after every meal. Not just any tea bag by the way... tea from dried leaves and flowers (such as jasmine) from a tea plant. I tell you, I assume that tea helped a lot with our growth. None of us got hospitalized and my parents looks younger and more active for their age.

To give my tea experience a twist, one of the tea drinks I enjoy is this Cold Green Tea from Bubble Tea.
It's the typical healthy green tea, usually served hot in tea pots. Only I choose to have mine cold.
Cold Green Tea from Bubble Tea
Lastly, a bottle of cold beer over the weekend, celebrates a 2 day rest from the usual activities I always do everyday.
Stella Artois Alcohol Volume 5% (5.2% in some markets)

What are your favorite drinks? Share it with us Girls @ Girls Talk!

10 comments:

Rossel said...

waaah! bakit lahat may starbucks?! nagke-crave tuloy ako.

tea is a good anti-oxidant. sayang nga lang kase bawal sa akin kahit na akong may caffeine.

mine is up too.

niko said...

weeee ench puro susyalen ang iyong drink of choice ha! gusto ko sila itry.. maybe when we meet bring some and i will sip n lng :) LOL

thakns for joining ha.. see u next thurs for our fave chocolate naman...

ingat lagi! mwah mwah

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love Bubbles tea's Fruit Teas na blended.


My fave drinks are here.

Anonymous said...

Love Tea.. mahilig ata ako sa caffeinated drinks.

Hehe.

Meikah said...

Dami fans ng Starbucks!!! =) I envy those who can drink beer in a leisurely manner.

Here are my favorite drinks. ;)

nuts said...

Tea is really a healthy drink. I only take Biguerlai Tea, haha.

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

mukhang masarap ang Cold Green Tea from Bubble Tea

sweetness said...

I love tea particularly green and oolong teas.

I stole your button! Hope you can add mine. Thanks!

Jacris said...

We both love Starbucks!! I hope we can hangout there =) Looking forward to that..For sure magiging happy ang girl bond natin =)
Have a great weekend =)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS OperaMod)