Friday, November 27, 2009

Red Ribbon's Sugarfree Mango Passion Cake

This was my birthday cake. I'm glad that Red Ribbon came up with sugar free cakes. This is perfect for the health conscious. I for one is a cake lover, but I do watch my sugar in- take. And that's what I love about Red Ribbon cakes and desserts, they're not too sweet, yet the taste and quality I want is there. It gives the ultimate satisfaction I'm looking for.
This cake was actually requested by my husband. It was his first time to know that Red Ribbon has a sugar free cake. He has always been praying for Red Ribbon to create a line of sugar free cakes. So there, the moment he saw it, I knew Mango Passion is going to be my cake for this year.
Today, I indulged myself with another slice.
It's so good that we try to save some even before it reaches its expiration date. The fun part, it taste like the usual cake. Real mango filling, rich chiffon cake covered with crushed grahams. Yum!
Join Us Food Trippers! Food Trip Friday

9 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Enchie!
The cake looks good nga.I'm sure di ito masyado matamis kaya di nakakasawa.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i like mango cakes coz it so refrehsing esp. when really chilled! can't wait to try this too.

FoodTripFriday said...

Happy Birthday again Enchie! It's good that Red Ribbon come up with a sugar-free cake to cater to those sugar concious consumer.
Now everybody can enjoy cakes!!

maggie said...

belated happy birthday!

dba they have a mango cake na or is it torte?

pero this one's new kasi sugar-free. i like, i <3!

Unknown said...

wow, a sugar-free cake and with fresh mango--my mom would love this!

i hope you had a great one!

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday again to you,Mommy Enchie!!The cake looks good--would love to enjoy eating that one!

Jac said...

The cake look so yummy for sure hubby would love it =)
happy birthday Enchie!!!

Ladynred said...

looks really yummy! sugar free. I would love that!
Belated happy Birthday..Bless you!!!!

Enchie said...

Hi Guys! thank you very much for the visit and birthday greetings!

@ Maggie yes it is a cake. They also have Sugar free Belgian Chocolate Cake. ;)